install/config esense

Tamas Patrovics tpatro@REDACTED
Wed Aug 10 20:31:07 CEST 2005

On 8/10/05, ke.han <ke.han@REDACTED> wrote:
> However, I don't find any directions for config of esense mode in emacs.
> I assume its as easy as adding some lines to the .emacs file similar to
> how erlang mode was installed.  Is this correct?

Emacs packages usually have instructions for installation at the
beginning of the ELisp file. If you take a look at esense.el you can
find some instructions contributed by Mats Cronqvist there.

> Would be nice if the esense README included some instructions similar to
> http://erlang.se/doc/doc-5.4.8/lib/tools-2.4.4/doc/html/erlang_mode_chapter.html

Yes, it would be nice. If anyone feels like writing more detailed
installation instructions just send me the text and I'll add it to the
distribution.

/Tamas