Line numbers in stack traces

Vlad Dumitrescu XX (LN/EAB) vlad.xx.dumitrescu@REDACTED
Wed Aug 10 12:53:16 CEST 2005

Hi,

I would also like to see better support for this.

If you have a bug to hunt *now*, a way to find out which clause in handle_call is at fault, you can start the gen_server with a {debug, [trace]} option and you will get on the console a listing of all messages that the process received. The last one is usually the one thet triggered the exception.

regards,
Vlad