mailing list archives as mbox file(s) - on trapexit?

Reto Kramer kramer@REDACTED
Wed Aug 3 20:51:55 CEST 2005

I'm old fashioned and like mailing list archives on my local mail
client, so that I can search years of wisdom during my daily train
rides.  Many mailing lists make yearly or monthly mbox files
available. Is there someone out there who could do that for the
erlang-questions list?  Perhaps in the process of spinning up
trapexit, the files were used and are still around? Could they be
linked onto trapexit somewhere?

Thanks from a train rider,
- Reto