SASL - duplicate alarms bug

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Wed Aug 3 18:44:51 CEST 2005

Nevertheless, there is a leftover dependency - the OS_MON's mib
references EVA's mib, and therefore I should say that if you want to
take advantage of OS_MON's alarms & SNMP you need EVA until that
dependency is removed.

I ended up implementing functionality similar to the one in EVA where
alarms can be mapped to SNMP traps, without EVA's overhead.

I wonder how others use alarms without use of SNMP...

Serge