easy module reload?

ke.han ke.han@REDACTED
Wed Apr 27 20:44:44 CEST 2005

The way I work with erlang is to use a simple external editor and a erl shell open separately.
When I save a file in the editor, I go test it with the shell.  I have read many erlang docs but can't seem to find a
simple "one line" function to reload my changed code.  I can do the initial compile/load with c(ModuleName), but when I
change the code and want to recompile/reload, I have to use several commands.
Am I missing something?  Also, a way to do this on a per .app file basis would be great. i.e. I want to
reloadApp(AppName) and have any changed files in the app definition recompile and reload.  Is this possible or should I
write my own erlang scripts for this?
thanks, ke han