gen_fsm: forcing state transitions

Vladimir Sekissov svg@REDACTED
Fri Apr 15 12:11:53 CEST 2005

joelr1> I'm forcing transition thusly:
joelr1>
joelr1> 		    gen_fsm:send_event_after(1, collect),
joelr1> 		    { next_state, small_blind, Data }
joelr1>
joelr1> The intent is for the FSM to transition to the small_blind state and
joelr1> receive a collect event right after.
joelr1>
joelr1> My question is about the timeout parameter. Is 1 ms a good number for
joelr1> forcing an immediate transition? Can I just use 0 or should I pick a
joelr1> number greater than one?

User 0 instead of 1, but I think would be better to create separate
worker process to handle the task and receive the result.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Sekissov