Resistance to Erlang && Erlang use in Italy && Erlang at Uni's

Michael Fogeborg micke@REDACTED
Tue Apr 12 10:51:34 CEST 2005

At 09:31 2005-04-12, you wrote:
...snip...
>     To make Erlang popular I think we must target the "partial
> domination" category for
>distributed fault-tolerant applications - this is what is was designed
>for, this is what it is
>good at.
...snip....

Combining the mention threads made me think...

Is it possible to organize an ( open ) ( and possibly intensive )
summer-course,
at some university so you can gain credits, covering Erlang - from its
basics to
OTP and on how you build massively concurrent fault-tolerant systems ?
Thinking about Italy made think that it could be offered in a version that
allowed
you to have a nice vacation at the same time...  maybe even bring the
family along
and have a life while your're learning... ( unless Erlang is your life ;-) )

---