YXA with CPL support written in Erlang/OTP now available

Fredrik Thulin ft@REDACTED
Mon Apr 11 07:58:54 CEST 2005

On 8 apr 2005, at 16.17, Anders Nygren wrote:

> On Apr 4, 2005 8:46 AM, Håkan Stenholm
> <hakan.stenholm@REDACTED> wrote:
>>                         ___YXA with CPL support now available___
>>
>> Erlang/OTP based CPL support, developed by me (Håkan Stenholm), has
>> now for the first time been integrated into the public YXA release
>> (snapshot 2005-04-04).
>>

> I could not find any information on which licence yxa is released
> under.
> So, what license is used?

I see, the cvsweb link is broken. I'll ask someone at Stacken to have a
look at that.

To answer your question, it is released under KTH's three-clause BSD
license. See the file COPYING in cvs or one of the snapshots.

/Fredrik