Starting embedded Orber

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Tue Sep 28 13:15:57 CEST 2004

It does seem as if orber were intended to be started from the
app file, but you must make sure that it's installed first.

Orber will hang waiting for tables, and since you didn't run
orber:install() first, it will wait forever (mnesia doesn't
volunteer the information that the tables have not been
created.)

The orber:install/2 function will automatically start mnesia
as well, if it isn't already started. This means that you should
make sure that mnesia is installed before installing orber.

/Uffe