Erlang Eclipse plugin

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Mon Sep 27 16:25:23 CEST 2004

Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Well, it works for me and it works for Eric (or at least it did).
>
> What are your problems?

I first try to put the content of your binary archive in Eclipse plugins
directory. But, I get many errors from Eclipse:

For example: When creating a new Erlide projet, the wizard is working bu
I get "problem encountered while setting project description".
When I try to open an Erlang file in the editor, I get an error: Eclipse
is not able to load the ErlangEditor Class.

I thus tried to import the project into Eclipse and to recompile it
(from CVS erlide2). I did not manage to find the right option to compile
it (from the build.xml file). The default build.xml target simply
generate an out of memory error during compile.

> [maybe this discussion belongs on erlide-devel@REDACTED?]

Ok. Let's keep on the discussion here. I was not aware that this list
was active. Most of the time Sourceforge mailing lists are not very active.

Thank you!

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.erlang-projects.org/