Erlang/OTP and SDL

Stephen Han kruegger@REDACTED
Thu Sep 16 18:48:52 CEST 2004

If you don't own the SS7 stack including hardware, it is likely that
you will use commercial SS7 stack. Most of the commercial SS7 stack
does not come with MAP package but as separate product anyway.

It may be much easier to integrate from MTP2 to TCAP part of
commerical SS7 product into your GSM MAP and user applications.

I think that approach makes more sense to me in terms of development overhead.

regards,