timer cleanup in case gen_server crashes

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Fri Sep 3 13:31:31 CEST 2004

Tony,

Your comments caused me to have a look at gen_fsm.erl as I was
just now using the new built in timers in gen_fsm for the first
time.  They don't seem to do anything special to clean up in the
terminate function.

	-Vance