Who is a Programmer?

Michael Fogeborg micke@REDACTED
Fri Oct 29 09:29:39 CEST 2004

Trying to promote Erlang where I work I find this comment very interesting.

Maybe its the managers I should give a one day course in "modelling" with
Erlang?
I can't call it programming 'cause that's something they don't do... but
modelling is
done by them all the time.  How many of you have "sold" Erlang before ?
Need input!