Timebomb

Peter L erlang@REDACTED
Thu Oct 28 11:26:23 CEST 2004

YES that is correct! My NS browser was set to use HTTP 1.0 (because
of the needs of another site). When I switched NS to use HTTP 1.1,
the Timebomb URL worked well despite me only beeing allowed out on
port 80. So it seems indeed that it is the HTTP 1.0 YAWS implemen-
tation that needs improving...

--
Peter Lund
Web: http://lundata.se