How to start a C program from Erlang node

Raimo Niskanen raimo@REDACTED
Wed Oct 27 08:58:35 CEST 2004

Try
        os:cmd("dir").

or

        open_port({spawn,"find"}, Options)

if you need to analyze output. But then you have to write a loop
that receives messages from the port and so on. Try the above
command in the shell and then:
        flush().
to see what messages the port generated.