SV: How to get configuration data to a large number of threads?

Lennart Öhman lennart.ohman@REDACTED
Tue Oct 26 22:18:11 CEST 2004

Hi,
the scenario I imagined was that the information you really need is
much smaller than the configuration itself. E.g. you want to know if
a certain very-long-config-string ends in ".erl". If you ask the server you
only need to pass true or false back, rather than the entire string.

Best Regards,
Lennart