convention for unused variables

Clara Benac Earle cb47@REDACTED
Mon Oct 18 19:46:11 CEST 2004

Something related to what you want to do here is what they do with
"refactoring" where the idea is "/changing the structure of a program
without changing its semantics/."

Here, at the University of Kent, significant work has been done for
refactoring Haskell. At the moment we have submitted a proposal for
refactoring Erlang, so let's hope it is successful! :-)

http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/refactor-fp/

Cheers,
Clara

you express here and that can help in general in modifying code but
your code in a