need better way to communicate between c node and erlang node

Matthias Lang matthias@REDACTED
Mon Oct 18 12:33:19 CEST 2004

suresh saragadam writes:

 > now i can receive erlang-quesitons to my mail id
 >
 > sureshsaragadam@REDACTED
 >
 > but no answers :)

Here's why _I_ haven't bothered answering your four posts:

  1. First, you didn't say what the actual problem was. Delete.

  2. Then, you posted a useless mailing list test message. Delete.

  3. Then, you posted more information, but it still didn't make
     much sense. My tolerance was pretty low after #1 and #2. Delete.

See also

in particular, this paragraph:

 | Never assume you are entitled to an answer. You are not; you aren't,
 | after all, paying for the service. You will earn an answer, if you
 | earn it, by asking a question that is substantial, interesting, and
 | thought-provoking --- one that implicitly contributes to the
 | experience of the community rather than merely passively demanding
 | knowledge from others.

Maybe someone else, someone nicer and more patient, will answer your
question.

Matthias