ODBC + MySQL

Enrique Marcote Peña mpquique@REDACTED
Thu Nov 25 13:25:19 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to get the ODBC driver running with mysql.

I could finally compile the driver and the port without any errors.  Now at
least I can start the odbc application, but when I try to connect to the DB I
get the following error:

odbc:connect("DSN=MySQL;UID=uid;PWD=pwd", []).
{error,connection_closed}
=ERROR REPORT==== 25-Nov-2004::12:40:57 ===
** Generic server <0.40.0> terminating
** Last message in was {#Port<0.114>,{exit_status,23}}
** When Server state == {state,#Port<0.114>,
                               {<0.30.0>,#Ref<0.0.0.95>},
                               <0.30.0>,
                               undefined,
                               on,
                               undefined,
                               undefined,
                               on,
                               connecting,
                               undefined,
                               0,
                               [#Port<0.112>,#Port<0.113>],
                               #Port<0.115>,
                               #Port<0.116>}
** Reason for termination ==
** {port_exit,collecting_of_driver_information_faild}

I'm using the same setup (DSN, UID and PWD) with the isql utility and works
fine.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Best,

--
Quique
http://www.des.udc.es/~mpquique/