Yet another dumb test_server question

BETIS Alexandre A.BETIS@REDACTED
Wed Nov 17 12:46:44 CET 2004

Hi,

Still using the test_server, I have been trying lately to use the
debugger in the middle of a test case. To do this, I intended to
- break the test case using ?t:break("DEBUG TIME!")
- launch the debugger, interpret the applicative modules (ii(my_module))
- resume debugger and step through the scenario

Problem is that the module interpretation fails and crashes the
ts-spawned terminal completely. It is complaining about hipe_bifs
being called from the code server...

I suspect something about the paths used by the ts for loading
code. I have tried starting the app (application:start()) manually,
the interpretation works ok... I have tried changing the working
dir from the ts terminal, also...

Has anyone encountered this problem before?

Thanks,

-- Alex

" Ce message et ses pièces jointes sont confidentiels et exclusivement réservés à leurs destinataires qui s'assureront de l'absence de virus. CSEE Transport n'assume aucune responsabilité au titre de ce message s'il est altéré, déformé, falsifié, indûment utilisé par des tiers ou encore s'il a causé des dommages ou pertes de toute nature.

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and exclusively intended for its addressees who will conduct appropriate virus checks. CSEE Transport shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed, falsified, unduly used by third parties nor for any damage or loss."