Abstract modules - take 'em for a spin!

Corrado Santoro csanto@REDACTED
Tue Nov 9 19:11:41 CET 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 16:36, Richard Carlsson wrote:
> It has not been announced offically, but abstract (i.e.,
> parameterized) modules were in fact included in R10.
> Go ahead and try them out!
Wow! A feature that someone (like) me expected to appear!

But I think that something is still missing. I only took a brief look at
the paper, but it seems that inheritance is not yet supported. Do you
think that it could an interesting feature for Erlang?

Ciao,
--Corrado

Eng. Corrado Santoro, Ph.D.

University of Catania - Engineering Faculty
Department of Computer Science and
Telecommunications Engineering
Viale A. Doria, 6 - 95125 CATANIA (ITALY)

Tel: +39 095 7382380           Fax: +39 095 7382397
     +39 095 7382365
     +39 095 7382364

EMail: csanto@REDACTED
Personal Home Page: