what about? Zope and Erlang

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Thu Nov 4 22:58:09 CET 2004

Enrique Marcote Peña wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I read about the proposal Mickaël Rémond made to the list, about a Zope like
> application server in Erlang.  Has any work been done in that direction? Is
> it available anywhere?

This is still an idea, but no real progress, yet.
This is still a good idea, but I am convinced now that this can be
implemented the Erlang way by using processus. Instead of making object
available throught various protocol such as HTTP/HTML, we are currently
investigating the idea of adding an interface layer to process from
various protocol, including HTTP/HTML. I think this could be simpler and
cleaner.

Are you interested by such a tool ? Do you have any particular ideas /
requirements ?

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.erlang-projects.org/