yaws with /dev/poll on solaris

Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Thu May 20 16:53:10 CEST 2004

All,

Has anyone tried using Yaws with /dev/poll support on Solaris?? I'm
using Yaws and am trying to load test it. When I increase the number of
connections from 50 to 500 from my client, the latency I see for each
request/response jumps up ten-fold! I'm wondering if /dev/poll will
help this along a bit. I'm going to try this out soon - I just wondered
if anyone already has an experience with this.

To the OTP team, is there any plan to integrate Per Berqvist's patch
into the official build?

cheers
Chandru