Armstrong vs. Stroustrup

Mike Williams mike@REDACTED
Mon May 17 15:41:28 CEST 2004

As one of the main "actors" in "Erlang the Movie", I
absolutely and categorically forbid its showing *anywhere*. If there
was a competition for "turkey" short movies, I think we would win
hands down.

So, please, please, please, forget we made that retched film in 1990!

I do have a copy of it in my safe, but I have forgotten the combination
and put instructions in my will that it should be burnt follwing my
demise.

/mike