Announce EX11 release 2.5

Hal Snyder hal@REDACTED
Wed May 12 18:10:05 CEST 2004

Joe Armstrong <joe@REDACTED> writes:

> cored - wow.
>
> At a guess this is the unix domain sockets. Try deleting the entire
> directory with the unix domain sockets and running again

Starting over but deleting the unixdom directory before build gives
same result on i386 Solaris 9, no display, eventual core. However,
after doing string replace of every occurrence of "localhost" with
"xyzzy.vail", the demo runs.

Note hostname command returns xyzzy.vail and DISPLAY is xyzzy.vail:11.0.