distributed app problem on OS X

Dustin Sallings dustin@REDACTED
Sun May 9 05:44:54 CEST 2004

	I'm having a problem with my distributed app which I believe I've
narrowed down to inet_db's lookup mechanism.

	My .erlang has inet_db:set_lookup([native]) which allows me to
interactively attach to nodes and do whatever I need to do, but it
isn't processed until *after* my application is started (or, at least,
after the sync_nodes_timeout).

	Is there a way to more directly configure the resolution?

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@REDACTED>