systools and scripts

Mikael Karlsson mikael.karlsson@REDACTED
Thu May 6 07:27:16 CEST 2004

Starting with erl -s or erl -run makes it possible to pass
arguments as atoms or lists. So in your case I guess you
would have to write some "glue" module that takes only
atoms (or strings) and pass them on to the make_script
with right types:

erl -pa `pwd` -s mygluemodule make_script  environ local  -s erlang halt

Or is there a better way?

/Mikael