rdbms

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Mon Mar 22 15:44:59 CET 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:20:48 +0100, Fredrik Linder
<fredrik.linder@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi Ulf Wiger
>
> Do you, or anyone else for that matter, plan to upgrade rdbms to work
> with mnesia 4.1.4 ?

I will confess that I haven't tested rdbms on mnesia-4.1.4...

...or, rather, I _have_ used rdbms with mnesia-4.1.4 but didn't
encounter any problems. But then again I'm running rdbms-1.5, and
the latest version publicly available seems to be 1.3.

I will try to find some time to update jungerl.

Those of you who actually use RDBMS are welcome to drop me a line
describing what you use it for. I've had no user reports on rdbms
since its release in January '99 (and few, if any, bug reports,
which has led me to believe that there _are_ no users of it.)

/Uffe
--
Ulf Wiger, Senior System Architect
EAB/UPD/S

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.