ACM SIGPLAN Erlang Workshop in Utah, USA September 22nd! Call For Papers

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Tue Mar 16 14:40:12 CET 2004

We are glad to announce that our proposal for an ACM SIGPLAN sponsored
Erlang workshop in conjunction with the International Conference on
Functional Programming (ICFP) has been accepted. This year’s workshop
will take place on September 22nd in Snowbird (Just outside Salt Lake
City, Utah), in the States.

If your work with Erlang/OTP has resulted in interesting research, new
cool applications or good ideas, the Erlang workshop is the forum to
present them. The submission deadline for full papers or extended
abstracts is May 24th. Four weeks later, you will be notified if your
paper has been accepted, after which you have over a month and a half to
complete it, with August 9th being the submission deadline. Workshop
proceedings will be printed by ACM and be included in their digital
library.

For more information on the workshop visit
http://www.erlang.se/workshop/2004/
For submission guidelines, see
http://www.erlang.se/workshop/2004/submission.html

Do not hesitate to contact me or any of the other committee members
should you have any questions. And don’t forget to mark the dates May
24th and September 22nd in your calendars! If you are not planning on
presenting, we still hope you will be able to attend and help us repeat
the successes of the previous workshops in Florence, Pittsburgh and
Uppsala.

Regards,
Francesco Cesarini
--