OSS (was Re: Stand Alone Erlang)

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Fri Mar 12 17:11:04 CET 2004

Hi Serge,

Yup, I had a chat with Fredrik Thulin, and I follow the project as
closely as I can. At the time I inspected the SIP stack, it was simple
but effective enough for the purpose, but not really what I was looking
for.

I think there is a difference in requirements between what I need and
what Fredrik aims to make with Yxa. I want to thoroughly test SIP
implementations, functionally and under load conditions, whereas Yxa may
only strictly requires a subset of information extracted from SIP
messages.

I invite whoever knows the Yxa project better than I to correct my
opinion, of course.

/Pete.

--
"The Tao of Programming