megaco_compact_text???

Carlos Rodríguez Alcalá Villagra crav@REDACTED
Wed Mar 3 18:24:25 CET 2004

hi,

    We are testing de erlang megaco libraries to use with an analog gateway (audio codes mp-102) and We have this problem:
the gateway sopport only compact text enconder, and the service change  that it sends to the mgc is:

*************************
MEGACO/1 [192.168.0.108]:0
T=1 {
C= - {
SC=ROOT {
SV {
MT=RS,
AD=0,
V=1,
PF=TGW1,
RE="901 MGCold BOOT", 19700101T0002}}}}\X00
***************************
With which it gives a syntax error, i guess that the error is in 'MEGACO/1'  that it must that be '!/1' ??

If I probe with de megaco_test_mg the service change is:

!/1 [192.168.0.105]:0
T=1{C=-{SC=ROOT{SV{MT=RS,RE="901"}}}}

and all is ok....

MY QUESTION IS IF I CHANGE '!/1' by 'MEGACO/1'... that is a correct in compact mode codification???
I capture the frame with the ethereal and both frames are valid megaco...

How I change (and where is that ) the '!/1' by 'MEGACO/1'

THANKS YOU