Erlang.NET

bry@REDACTED bry@REDACTED
Tue Jun 29 16:22:04 CEST 2004

>  > But it's hard to get excited about the idea...
>
> There seem to have been a bunch of projects to compile XYZ to .NET,
> and most of them seem to have stagnated about a year ago.

Frankly the idea of compiling Erlang to .NET does not appeal to me whatsoever.
Would it be possible to do without jettisoning some of the benefits of Erlang?

What does interest me would be the ability for Erlang to consume MSIL and
interact with .NET code in that way.

In other words the traffic should all be in the erlang direction.