ACM SIGPLAN Erlang Workshop Papers

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Fri Jun 25 13:45:21 CEST 2004

On behalf of the program Committee  for the Erlang Workshop in Snowbird,
Slat Lake City (Utah), I am happy to congratulate the authors of the 10
papers we have accepted. Five of them will give 30 minute presentations,
and the remaining five 15 minute ones. We will have two invited talks,
one from John Hughes, Chalmers University, Sweden, and one from Danie
Schutte, Teba Bank/Cell Transact, South Africa. So as to allow companies
and research institutions to participate without having to submit, we
hope to include a SIP session, where on a first come first serve basis.
Participants will be able to give 5 minute presentations on their Erlang
products, research, and more. We will be going out with more information
on them soon.

The accepted papers (In no particular order) are:

Troubleshooting a Large Erlang System 	Mats Cronqvist
EX11 - A GUI in a concurrent functional language 	Joe Armstrong
Erlang's Exception Handling Revisited 	Richard Carlsson, Bjorn
Gustavsson, Patrik Nyblom
HiPE on AMD64 	Daniel Luna, Mikael Pettersson, Konstantinos Sagonas
Structured Programming Using Processes 	Jay Nelson
Monitoring and State Transparency of Distributed Systems 	Martin Logan
An External Short Message Entity for Gambling Services 	Enrique Marcote,
Daniel Iglesia, Carlos Escudero
An implementation of SMB protocol in Erlang 	Torbjörn Törnkvist
On Modelling Agent Systems with Erlang 	Carlos Varela, Carlos Abalde,
Laura Castro, Jose Gulias
Flow Graphs for Testing Sequential Erlang Programs 	Manfred Widera

See you all in Snowbird!

Francesco Cesarini on behalf of the program committee.
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com