Erlang.NET

Eric Newhuis enewhuis@REDACTED
Wed Jun 23 20:03:37 CEST 2004

(Hi Rick.)

A version of Erlang that could live along side Microsoft's Common
Language Runtime would possibly result in a nice coupling of Windows
GUIs and distributed Erlang.

Think:  Microsoft is Trojan.  CLR is Troy.  Erlang.NET is horse.

No but really if this existed today FutureSource would use it.  No
doubt about it.  There may be others.

We had to spit out yet another binary protocol so our C# application
could read our data.  We wish we didn't have to transform data types so
often in the pipeline.  Also harder to test.  Wish it were all Erlang
except for the graphical bits (of which there are PLENTY).