online web stats

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Wed Jun 16 00:55:18 CEST 2004

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:36:56 +0200, Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB)
<ulf.wiger@REDACTED> wrote:

> I checked out the online demo of the SourceForge Project of the Month:
>
> http://awstats.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/awstats.pl
>
> It seems like this would be reasonably easy to implement for INETS and
> YAWS.
>
> (I'm not going to do it, but though somebody else might...  ;-)

Maybe it is time to announce the alpha version of Metafrog. This is a
project management platform in Erlang. It is not yet feature complete and
still has bug, but can give you a rough idea of what Metafrog can be soon.

You can reach it at

http://metafrog.erlang-projects.org/

Please, to not hesitate to send me feedbacks and suggestions

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.erlang-projects.org/