ErlCee++ (and starting remopte erlang nodes)

Shawn Pearce spearce@REDACTED
Wed Jun 9 04:43:24 CEST 2004

<aside>
One day I was looking at PVM as a way to build a multithreaded
application that I wanted to make roughly cross platform and able to
be hooked to lots of other langauges; etc.

I asked Mr. Alta Vista, as the Google Guys were still in school learning
how to do whatever it is they do...

and up came www.erlang.org!
</aside>

--