The Great Computer Language Shootout is back

Isaac Gouy igouy2@REDACTED
Tue Jul 27 18:30:23 CEST 2004

--- Vance Shipley <vances@REDACTED> wrote:
> Nothing really, however the test was of exception handling and my
> version handles real exceptions in an Erlangish way.

So how about a version that handles real exceptions in an Erlangish
way, and uses the process dictionary for the artificial counting
required by this silly test. (Or just clean-up and contribute the
Erlangish version - it's not that much slower.)

>>I was tempted to use the process dictionary for the hash tests too
;-)
> Using the process dictionary is cheating.

Yes, the old Erlang book was clear on that point.

best wishes, Isaac