Announce: an erlang platform for agent programming

yerl@REDACTED yerl@REDACTED
Tue Jul 13 15:49:36 CEST 2004

Hi All!
I packaged erlang-R9C-2, wings-0.98.22c, eXAT-0.1.0, dialyzer-1.0.0, eres-0.0.2.alpha, esdl-0.94.0615, yaws-1.48, escript-3.0 to Crux linux ditribution.

You can find them at:
http://perso.club-internet.fr/yhafri/crux/index.html

If you are using this cool distrib, just type:
# cd /usr/port/yhafri/YOUR_PACKAGE
# pkgmk -d -i

Regards,
/yerl