escript

Jeffrey M. Einhorn jeinhorn@REDACTED
Wed Jul 7 18:14:52 CEST 2004

I decided to give escript another try since there was some new
discussion about it recently, but I it doesn't seem to provide much
feedback when things fail.  Is there a way to turn on debugging type
messages?  Here is a little program I wrote to test it, but it never
makes it to the "Response" printout.

#!/usr/bin/env escript

-export([main/1]).

main([Node]) ->
    io:format("Start~n"),

    auth:cookie(['test']),
    Response = (catch net_adm:ping(Node)),
    io:format("Response from ~p is ~p~n", [Node, Response]),

    io:format("Done~n");

main(_) ->
    usage().

usage() ->