New supervisor restart strategy

Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Fri Jan 30 12:24:20 CET 2004

Vance,

Thinking more about this, there is still one problem. All the dynamic
children in this second level supervisor will still be affected by one of
them misbehaving. Imagine a scenario where each child process is handling
one TCP connection. If one of them is misbehaving, we dont want the rest of
them to be affected. How would you achieve this using existing supervisor
functionality.

cheers
Chandru