Virus in your computer?

Gordon Guthrie, BTP, BT, SE gordon.guthrie@REDACTED
Thu Jan 29 12:07:57 CET 2004

I am getting virus notifications as well, 2 separate as per:

A virus has been detected in an email message sent to you from
owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED with a subject of  test. This email has
been automatically deleted. If you wish to receive this message you need to
contact  owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED and inform them that a virus has
been detected and needs to be cleaned prior to you being able to receive the
email.

I did report it to owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED

Scottish Enterprise Network
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com

Address & Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay
Glasgow
G2 8LU.
Tel:  +44 (0)141 248 2700.
Fax:  +44 (0)141 221 3217

message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.