ANNOUNCE - graphics package

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Wed Jan 21 19:43:00 CET 2004

Since the discussion on this list some time ago I have not been
closing things.  I did however find it necessary to close disk_log
files.  Otherwise they ended up being repaired the next time I
opened them.  My fix for this was to do the close in the
application's stop function.

	-Vance

} interestingly enough there is no sys->close() function for file handles
} in inferno programming with limbo. the manual says ''There is no
} explicit ``close'' routine: when the last reference to the file
} descriptor is released, the system closes the associated file.''
}
}
} bengt