ANNOUNCE - graphics package

Joe Armstrong joe@REDACTED
Mon Jan 12 14:45:19 CET 2004

This should not be necessary - I'd really like to know those cases
where the start procedure fails.

If authentication fails it is because

     ex11_lib_driver:get_cookie

Has not been able to figure out what cookie to use

If authentication fails then give the commands

        > xauth
	list

To see what cookies you have, then stare at the code in  ex11_lib_driver
and ex11_lib_xauth to figure out what when wrong.

/Joe