Erlang external term format

Carsten Schultz carsten@REDACTED
Wed Feb 25 22:33:40 CET 2004

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 02:31:24PM +0100, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> look into erts/emulator/internal_doc in the sources.

That was very helpful, thanks again.  I have written a (partial)
implementation of it in Haskell, it works and it is fun.  Now, the
Haskell programs my Yaws script call can send back Erlang terms :-)
(The FLOAT_EXT part could use some clarification.)

Is the atom cache described in the above document used anywhere?  Not
in binary_to_term, it seems, at least if I understand it correctly.
It's a pity, it looked like a good idea.

Greetings,

Carsten

--
Carsten Schultz (2:38, 33:47), FB Mathematik, FU Berlin
http://carsten.codimi.de/