sends don't block, right?

Shawn Pearce spearce@REDACTED
Wed Feb 25 15:08:30 CET 2004

Or really alter the language to allow:

	Pid !! Message after Timeout -> n end.

Yuck.  I can't believe I just wrote that pile of garbage.

Never mind, VERY bad idea.

I'm sold on the local RPC function.  Have at it
they-who-maintain-the-compiler.

--
Shawn.

  Fortune's Real-Life Courtroom Quote #3:

  Q:  When he went, had you gone and had she, if she wanted to and were
      able, for the time being excluding all the restraints on her not to
      go, gone also, would he have brought you, meaning you and she, with
      him to the station?
  MR. BROOKS:  Objection.  That question should be taken out and shot.