So now all I'd like in Erlang is...

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Mon Feb 23 15:28:48 CET 2004

--- Matthias Lang <matthias@REDACTED> wrote:
> If you had a magic wand which you could wave over a
> system and have
> *everything* tested *quickly*, then you'd forever
> change the face of
> software development.

 Its called unit testing, its one of the tenents of
several schools of programming methodolgy.
Unfortunatly, it takes quite a bit of work and most
programmers (in my experience) hate writing tests.
With this in mind, its not quite as easy as waving a
magic wand but the results are more or less the same.