Eclipse plugin advances

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Thu Feb 19 15:23:12 CET 2004

Vlad,

 As soon as sourceforge comes up I will add you to as
a dev. Its really cool to see some interest in the
project. Its been more or less on hold for more then a
year as  my work situation has been less the optimal
and Marc issues crop up in his life as well.

--- Vlad Dumitrescu <vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED>