Eclipse plugin advances

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Wed Feb 18 15:48:56 CET 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Newhuis" <enewhuis@REDACTED>
> I'd like to throw in my opinion that I think this is a project that
> should really be pushed.  Really, if I could do Java and Erlang from
> the same environment I'd have more excuses to continue to use Erlang.

This is more or less the reason I got to start with it.

Of course, we can work with both Java and Erlang when using Emacs too, but if
Emacs is not used in the organization, then it's not that easy :-)

What's nice is that Eclipse plugins are quite modular, and it's easy to
incrementally improve a plugin.

/Vlad