highlight erlang editor for windows

jonathan@REDACTED jonathan@REDACTED
Tue Feb 17 13:48:39 CET 2004

On 17 Feb 2004 at 9:37, Robert Balogh wrote:

> Hej,
>
> I'd like to ask you can I download somewhere a highlight erlang editor for
> windows?
>
> thanks for your help,
>
> regards,
> /Robi

If you're like most Windows users (eg me) you'll find Emacs confusing
to use until you also download and install a CUA package, so that
standard ctl-keys like Ctrl-X work. (After you've done this it's
terrific.) Just google "cua" and "emacs" and you should get an
explanation and a site to download the right packages from. If this
doesn't work then mail me and I'll send over my own emacs
customization file.

- Jonathan Coupe