jungerl updates: plain_fsm and lines

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Fri Feb 13 17:38:42 CET 2004

A few updates in Jungerl (http://jungerl.sourceforge.net)

I updated plain_fsm to also include the

receive
   ...;
   Msg ->
       plain_fsm:handle_msg(Msg, S, ...)
end.

I also added the 'lines' contrib to jungerl.

One bugfix (insert_after(0,...), thanks Joe), and two improvements:

- creating a large array (equiv to lists:duplicate/2 or
   erlang:make_record/2) is now very fast -- on my slow
   machine, creating a 100,000 element array takes 11 ms.
   Almost as fast as make_record/2 and much faster than
   lists:duplicate/2.

- calling lines:convert_from_list(L) is also much faster
   than before

/Uffe

--
Ulf Wiger, Senior System Architect
EAB/UPD/S

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.